Back of House
Smarter solutions for the Back of House.
Get organised and in-sync with CoreF&B’s order, kitchen, inventory and recipe management features.
More than just inventory management
CoreF&B’s back of house solutions take care of your
back of house operations more than you can imagine.
Order & Kitchen Management
Get the kitchen running smoothly in tandem with the front-of-house, with shared visibility on progress.
Counts & Availability
- Physical or digital tickets can be sent from FOH to single or multiple kitchen stations.
- Helps the crew target to get food out on time.
- Pre-set item counts sync-ed with FOH so that all staff are kept informed when items are no longer available.
- ‘86’ or make unavailable items when the kitchen needs to.
- Be alerted to discrepancies in expected vs. actual values.
- Trigger automated Purchase Order recommendations when items approach or fall below target stock levels.
- CoreF&B automatically reduces/deducts your stocks while you’re cooking.
- Log wastage in the kitchen (or from the cashier) as a means of stock usage for accurate tracking.
- Maintain and analyse item expiration dates.
Manage and track inventory.
Target Stock Levels
Automatic Stock Management
Granular recipe management that syncs perfectly with inventory.
Create Custom Recipes
Integration with Inventory
Define Recipe Attributes
- Use recipes to calculate quantities of ingredients needed to meet production quantity.
- Output quantities of items and variants are tracked and re-qualified in the overall integrated inventory management system.
- Enable you to have a wider outlook of your items across outlets and allocate them wherever necessary.
Central Kitchen Solutions
Manage and track production and distribution processes in your central kitchen seamlessly.